- The Production Department is involved in the assembly of bioreactor systems.
- Your work will include TIG and orbital welding of thin-walled stainless steel pipes having a diameter between 6 and 50 mm with a wall thickness varying from 0.5 and 3 mm.
- You are also familiar with the shaping of the product to be welded and you have experience with the “through-welding” of stainless steel tubing and components and also experience in assembling according to standard and ISO mechanical drawings.
- We are looking for a (level 2) certified welder with a good feel for precision engineering and with adequate knowledge of materials.
- You will have completed a your education at the Dutch MBO level (specifically oriented towards WTB: mechanical engineering or FMT: precision engineering).
- You are also fluent in English and have good social skills. Flexibility, accuracy, and the ability to work in teams is a requirement.
- With some regularity, you may be assigned to projects abroad.
- Furthermore, we are looking for candidates who display involvement, integrity, customer-orientation and quality awareness.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic organization with short communication lines and an informal culture, where innovation and professionalism are highly valued