Responsible for electromechanical assembly and hardware testing of integrated mass spectrometers, in an ISO13485 environment.
This position is responsible for build and bench test (where required) mechanical assemblies for the QSight line of mass spectrometry equipment.
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Global Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assembling and testing mechanical subassemblies for Mass Spectrometers.
- < >Vacuum testing and commissioning and troubleshooting Mass Spectrometers.
- Support/follow company Health & Safety working procedures and policies.
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment.
- Daily 5S.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO13485 environment.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Production environment
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities.
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs