Mechanical Assembler - Contract - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for electromechanical assembly and hardward testing of integrated mass spectrometers, in an ISO 13485 environment.
- This position is responsible for manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing.
- To maintain the calibration of lab/test equipment and support production team with the verification of BOM's and manufacturing packages.
- Assembling, testing and troubleshooting Electro-Mechanical Components.
Job Requirements :
- Assembling and testing mechanical assemblies for Mass Spectrometers.
- Integrating Mass Spectrometers
- Vacuum testing and commissioning and troubleshooting Mass Spectrometers
- Liaison with R&D team for support of the manufacturing processes/procedures for the preparation and assembly of PCBA's
- Liaison with R&D to support outsourcing of simple PCBA Assemblies
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment
- Daily 5S
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment
- Post-secondary education or similar in electronics engineering; or related discipline or qualified by experience
- Minumum 2 years' experinece in a Production environment
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key
- Good communication skills both written and oral