- Our company is now recruiting for a high caliber qualified Accountant to take up this key role within their Finance team.
- Reporting directly to the Business Operations Director, the role will be responsible for the management of the financial reporting and financial planning of the UK/Ireland Business.
- With line management responsibility for a Financial Planning Controller and Business Unit Support Coordinator, this is a hands-on, operationally demanding Senior Business Controller role requiring a dynamic approach through an environment of change in a fast growing LOC of a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- In addition to delivering first class reporting and financial planning for the UK/Ireland business units, you will be closely involved in several key transformational projects including the upgrade of SAP, the continued roll out of a new planning tool, procurement policy and systems, as well as improvements to the expense and invoicing software.
- This is a highly collaborative role including close working with the Ireland Business Controller, our Polish Shared Service Center and European affiliates.
- Applicants must have substantial proven success within financial management, ideally gained within the pharmaceutical sector.
- This is a key leadership role requiring a highly credible individual who can communicate with confidence at Director level and proactively influence decisions with expert financial analysis and recommendations.
Further skills required for the role:
- FCCA/ACMA Qualified
- Sound management skills with experience of leading a team
- Enthusiastic with drive for results
- Collaborative working style
- Knowledge of financial systems with the ability to analyse complex data
- Excellent organisational skills, able to balance conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills including advanced presentation skills