MBA Commercial Leadership Program - United States
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Commercial Leadership Program Associate in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Sales (mandatory)
- Brand Marketing
- Managed Markets
- Commercial Analytics
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Completion of a MBA degree program, preferably with an emphasis on marketing or general management
- Three to five years of prior industry/work experience
- Previous MBA internship experience required for full-time consideration
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical \ biotech industry
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings, attend meetings on a local and national basis, and training.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.