Mathematical Optimization Specialist/Senior Data Scientist, DK - Denmark
We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world; for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Digital & Analytics, you will help empower the people and the business to deliver the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Mathematical Optimization Specialist – Senior Data Scientist, Digital & Analytics
- Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence is a newly established highly prioritized focus area in our company.
- You will be a part of a larger global team and develop analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions.
- Digital & Analytics leverage existing enterprise data combined with external data to create new actionable insights across the company.
- We deliver best in class analytics through our Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence.
- As a Mathematical Optimization Specialist you will use your strong skills in Data Science Theory, Mathematical Optimization and Coding (e.g.Python or R) to find the optimal solutions given several constraints.
- Your primary area of focus will be developing mathematical models in order to optimize supply chain processes given linear and non-linear constraints.
- You will play an important role in building our new knowledge domain of mathematical optimization framework.
- You will collaborate with many people from across the business to help solve problems and enlighten others with your data skills.
- We are offering an exciting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with good opportunities for professional and personal development.
In this position you need to:
- Have a degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related
- 2+ years relevant experience (non-academic)
- Good command and practical exposure of optimization techniques with several constraints
- Great programming skills in R or Python
- Be a great team player, have superior collaboration skills and very keen on sharing knowledge and documenting your work with your colleagues
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.