This job is currently Archived,
Maternity Cover for Research Scientist in R&D - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Do you have the knowledge to contribute to the development and documentation of analytical methods for future diabetes and bleeding disorders products?
- And do you enjoy working in an open, dynamic and social atmosphere with a strong focus on technical and scientific skills?
- If so, we are currently looking for a new colleague to take up a 1 year temporary position as research scientist.
About the department
- The Department Injectable Analytical Development is a part of Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) Injectable Protein Formulation in R&D.
- The department is organised in 4 highly skilled analytical teams with a total of 50 employees.
- The department covers GLP, GSP and GMP as well as Biophysical Characterization.
- The department is responsible for optimizing analytical methods and delivering analytical results for new products - acting as the link between the research unit and the production, all the way from early development to phase 3 clinical trials and registration.
- The analytical platform is primarily based on U(H)PLC but also iCIEF, Bioanalyzer, SDS-PAGE, LC-MS, pH and Appearance as well as various Biophysical techniques.
- You will be part of the U(H)PLC method development team and the main focus will be on approval of samples and to document, validate and optimize analytical methods.
- Together with our skilled technicians you will be responsible for planning and coordinating experiments and you will write and review validation protocols and reports.
- Further, you will be expected to assist with non-conformance and laboratory investigations.
- You will have a close collaboration with scientists and technicians in and outside the department, and together with your colleagues you will contribute to the on-going optimization of processes and systems using LEAN.
- You hold a Master’s degree within Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Engineering or other relevant discipline).
- A PhD or similar experience could be an advantage but is not a requirement.
- You have practical experience within HPLC/UPLC analytical development preferable within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have a good knowledge of general protein chemistry, HPLC/UPLC and validation.
- Knowledge of iCIEF, Bioanalyzer, SDS-PAGE and LC-MS is an advantage.
- As person you have a positive and flexible mind-set, which is helpful in an ever changing project environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to build fruitful relations to both colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are a team player and contribute to reaching team goals.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy,
- We offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.