Maternity cover for Health Economics & Outcomes Research - Denmark
- Market access is increasingly important for the commercial success of pharmaceutical products.
- A key challenge for the pharmaceutical industry is to get the healthcare decision makers to support funding of innovative medicines.
- Such a new environment requires communicating strong value messages based on robust and credible evidence and if you are eager to develop such evidence, this maternity cover as Senior Health Economics & Outcomes Research Manager might be the right opportunity for you.
About the department
- Global Market Access is an expanding, international, high performing team of colleagues responsible for optimizing market access for the continued success of the company Portfolio.
- In close collaboration with key internal stakeholders, Global Market Access establishes the strategies and key support tactics in the area of pricing, reimbursement, health economics & outcomes research, value communication, and subsequently supports the implementation regionally and locally.
- The current vacancy is within the Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) team handling the Insulin portfolio.
- As a Global Health Economist, you will work cross functionally with a wide array of functions including Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Marketing Brand Teams and our company affiliates across the Globe.
- Your will deliver high quality health economics and outcomes research to support our affiliates.
- You will drive health economics/outcomes research projects, tools development and publications to support the value of our brands.
- In this role you will translate clinical and health economic information to evidence based value arguments.
- A key part of the job will be to prepare health economic tactics and executable tools, such as health economics models, HEOR publications and other tools useful for the affiliate market access functions.
- Moreover you will work with projects such as unmet needs analyses, time trade-off, conjoint analysis and large scale surveys.
- You have a relevant life science or economics background, preferably with Post-Graduate qualifications (PhD, MSc, MPH) and as a minimum a solid understanding of health economics is required. Proven prior experience within market access, health economics, stakeholder engagement or relevant field based affiliate functions from the pharmaceutical industry, public health and/or consulting is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and project management skills and a proven ability to translate clinical and other benefits into evidence based economic arguments and deliverables e.g. publications.
- In addition, you have excellent communication skills, are able to create strong networks and enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English on a professional level.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.