Materials Management Support IV - United States
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
Materials Management Support IV responsibilities in the Sample Control Unit (SCU) are focused primarily on log in of laboratory samples and the projects the lab will use for documentation of the analysis.
This position will provide administrative and organizational support related to materials management requirements. SCU receives, processes, and logs in samples, including initiation of chain of custody tracking, and also creates projects for laboratory testing. Individuals are responsible for peer review of these log-in activities. The individual may be trained to hold Power of Attorney (POA) for DEA compliance and regulatory purposes.
As the Materials Management Support IV, you will:
- Performs routine tasks as assigned.
- Performs documentation accurately and completely.
- Receives incoming samples for analysis and logs them into system to initiate chain-of-custody tracking.
- Generates projects for laboratory testing.
- Communicates and collaborates routinely with other departments.
- Uses multiple computer software programs to log in, manage, and maintain material status and testing requirements.
- Complies with GMP requirements.
- Complies with safety policies and procedures.
- Performs peer review.
- Works efficiently in a team setting, with ability to multi-task in a high-pace environment.
Qualifications for success:
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field, with 0-4 years of related experience.
High school diploma with 4+ years of related experience.
• Knowledge of regulations and SOP’s applicable to area of responsibility.
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Understanding of inventory systems.
• Computer based networks and document management systems.
• Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing.
• Safety regulations.
• Computer proficient.
• Word processing and reports creation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work well in a team setting.
• Ability to multitask and troubleshoot.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work in an FDA/DEA/OSHA regulated environment.
What we offer you:
- In Wilmington, an onsite Learning Center for working parents
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching