Materials Management Support II - United States
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
Materials Management Support II responsibilities in the Production Control Unit (PCU) are as follows: assembly of data packages for Stability and non-Stability testing and disposition of PCU laboratory retain samples. Receive samples into system and movement of samples in the system (staging, status change).
Stability responsibilities are performance of routing stability pulls for laboratory testing and receipt of incoming material for Stability storage. Set Stability samples in condition per procedure and dispose of Stability samples. Request for return or destruction of material with follow-though action. Log-in Stability timepoints into system (includes receiving into system), handle Additional Sample Requests from laboratory. Movement of material in system, monitoring routines and response to chamber alarms. Facilitate chamber repairs during business hours. Peer review.
As the Materials Management Support II, you will:
- Assemble Data Packages for Stability and non-Stability testing.
- Maintain inventory and disposition of PCU laboratory retain samples.
- Receive samples into system and movement of samples in the system (staging, status change).
- Perform routine stability pulls for laboratory testing.
- Receive incoming material for Stability storage.
- Set Stability samples in condition per procedure.
- Dispose of Stability samples.
- Request for return or destruction of material with follow-through action.
- Log-in Stability timepoints into system (includes receiving into system).
- Handle Additional Sample Requests from laboratory and movement of material in
- Monitoring system routines and responses to chamber alarms.
- Facilitate chamber repairs during business hours.
- Peer review.
Qualifications for success:
High school diploma with 2 – 4+ years experience.
- Knowledge of regulations and SOP’s applicable to area of responsibility.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of inventory systems.
- Computer based networks and document management systems.
- Basic understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging of solid dose products and disposition of same.
- Safety regulations.
- Computer proficient.
- Word processing and reports creation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team setting.
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an FDA/DEA/OSHA regulated environment.
What we offer you:
- In Wilmington, an onsite Learning Center for working parents
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching