Materials Management Support II - United States
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
Provides administrative and organizational support related to materials management requirements. Maintains documentation and files to assure they are accurate and up-to-date and available to appropriate personnel. Applies basic skills and some advanced skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment appropriately for area of specialization. Resolves moderately complex questions and refers more complex questions and problems to higher levels. May hold POA for DEA compliance and regulatory purposes.
As the Materials Management Support II, you will:
- Performs routine tasks as assigned.
- Performs documentation accurately and completely.
- Conducts the controlled substances inventory and develops the destruction schedule.
- Tracks incoming and outgoing standards to insure billing to correct projects.
- Places orders for chemicals.
- Organizes and manages the standards room.
- Monitors temperature in reference standard and sample storage areas.
- Conducts the controlled substance audits.
- Complies with GMP requirements.
- Complies with safety policies and procedures.
- Works efficiently in a team setting.
- Punctual with low absenteeism.
- May train other support personnel.
Qualifications for success:
High school diploma or GED with 2-4+ years related experience.
- GMP procedures.
- Safety regulations.
- Regulated environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Possess initiative/self-direction.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer you:
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching