This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Our company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide.
- The group operates through its core business brands offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
- Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees.
- It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Our company was founded in 1989 and is the largest group company within the company.
- It manufactures and distributes digital hearing instruments and wireless accessories to hearing health professionals throughout the United States.
Our company is seeking a Materials Associate III who will perform materials / logistics related functions in order to support the manufacturing and distribution of Hearing Aids, FM Systems and Accessories.
- May perform any or all of the following functions
- Materials Associate I and II duties and responsibilities
- Visual inspects product, identifies defects/rejects and escalates as required
- Active participation in quality improvement processes
- Initiates process improvements and motivates peers to achieve team goals
- Meets established individual and team goals
- Maintains workstation in a clean, safe and orderly manner
- Flex to various positions as business needs require
- 3-5 years of experience in inventory management, logistics and/or receiving
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previously held Material Associate II position
General Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Knowledge of inventory management concepts
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Open to flex/change job assignments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent manual dexterity, use smal hand tools and light bench equipment
- Able to read small font, follow and understand work instructions
- Demonstrated understanding and handling of material in accordance with established safety procedures
- Able to use a computer, train others and use problem solving techniques
- Ability to count, verify and audit inventory locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aurora IL USA
Find a Job Find Candidates