This job is currently Archived,
Material Planner - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- For our manufacturing facility we have an open position for a Material Planner.
- The purpose of this position is to maintain appropriate inventory levels in accordance with the department goals and objectives and to ensure a timely supply of materials and logistical services.
Tasks and results:
- Analyzing material requirement (MRP planning)
- Ordering of materials
- Monitoring of purchase orders
- Responsible for follow up in case of issues and escalations related to material supply
- Responsible to meet internal KPI targets
- Maintaining relations with suppliers
- Maintain and optimize vendor performances
- Obtaining the appropriate documentation from vendors.
- Manage vendor capacity on tactical and operational level
- Initiation and timely follow-up in case of deviations, CAPA’s and changes, in collaboration with other departments.
- Proactively suggest and implement improvements on the organization.
- Ensuring cost and process efficiency.
- Intermediate vocational education (Logistics) plus 3 years Warehouse experience.
- Service oriented working attitude.
- Knowledge of GMP.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Accurate, planning and organizing, team player, tidiness.
- Experience in Warehouse database management.