Material Handler- Temp to Hire - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Performs various routine physical tasks involved in one or more areas including but not limited to receiving, storing, packing, shipping or distributing of materials, parts, supplies,
- Unpacks, checks goods received against work orders, purchase orders, invoices, return authorizations, or other job completion documentation.
- Completes or maintains records. Quarantines items if needed.
- Packages materials including but not limited to labeling of products/packages.
- Counts, sorts, puts printed materials in packages. Forms or breaks down boxes for final products.
- Operates packaging, sealing and other equipment including motorized/non motorized material handling machines, parts, supplies as needed.
- May operate forklift or related equipment.
- Examines, stocks, distributes materials in inventory.
- Prepares kitting packages for assembly, pick/pack orders.
- Maintains work area neat, clean and in order.
- Adheres to all rules, standards, processes, instructions.
- 0-2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions.
- Basic computer, math, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience and ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks or applicable equipment utilized in the workplace.
- Flexible, adaptable.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Experience using radio frequency equipment.
- Where applicable, knowledge of GMP, ISO, IPC, FDA, DOT, and/or IATA requirements.
- Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures, and handling of dangerous goods and/or hazardous materials.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- To all recruitment agencies: Our company does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a company Staffing Representative.
- Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Our company will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.