Material Handler - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Supply operators with necessary materials to maintain production as directed by Supervisor.
- Open cartons, crates and bags as necessary to make material readily available to operators. Break down empty containers and stack on pallet.
- Remove empty containers to recycling area. Empty trash into outside trash container. Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Operate hand truck or forklift as required to provide materials to production area.
- Use hand truck to move materials within the production area.
- Requisition materials from warehouse/label room through the use of SAP.
- Check all materials from warehouse to correct item, count and condition prior to acceptance.
- Store incoming materials as soon as possible after receiving them.
- Perform label control making sure correct lot numbers, quantities and labels are used.
- Transport finished goods to assigned areas.
- Observe all safety standards, environmental procedures and QSR’s.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Process Effectiveness
- We accept personal responsibility
- We do what is right
- Applied Math - 4
- Locating Information - 4
- Observation - 4
- Team Work - 4
Training Requirements On the Job training Period
- Upon placement into position, associate can expect to receive up to 6 weeks of training provided by a qualified trainer.
- After training period is complete, additional training will take place. Associate will be considered proficient in this position after 3 months.
- Safety Glasses
- Safety Shoes (Steel Toe)
- Standing - Always
- Walking - Always
- Sitting - Sometimes
- Lifting up to 50lbs - frequently
- Carrying up to 50lbs - frequently
- Pushing up to 50lbs - sometimes
- Pulling up to 50lbs - sometime
- Stooping - sometimes
- Bending - frequently
- Kneeling - sometimes
- Crouching - sometimes
- Reaching - sometimes
- Handling - frequently
- Manual Dexterity - frequently
- Speaking - frequentl
- Hearing - frequently
- 20/40 Vision requirements - Always
- Depth Perception - Frequently
- Color Vision - Always