- Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
- The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
Performs general warehouse material handling duties in a safe and efficient manner so as to maximize storage and minimize damage. Safely operates material handling equipment to include walk-behind forklifts, counter balance rider forklifts and Turret trucks, as well as palletizing/stretch wrapping equipment.
Operates in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Work Instructions. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safely operates material handling equipment to include counterbalance rider forklifts, walk-behind forklifts, turret trucks, and palletizing/stretch wrap equipment. Load and unload trucks, store and remove items in warehouse storage racks, and complete required documentation of same, as required.
- Support and supply packaging lines and production liquefying with necessary materials and supplies.
- Access and use SAP as needed.
- Required to perform general daily warehouse floor duties (such as pulling customer orders, rework and waste, baling, etc.) and other duties including changing forklift batteries as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for inspecting, verifying, properly identifying (via BCL, if material is to be tracked in the inventory system) and receiving of inbound materials so as to ensure accurate inventory. Makes arrangement for delivery to appropriate personnel (if applicable). Notifies QA of inbound materials to allow for QA sampling. Signs off on the Bill of Lading at the completion of each unloading. Maintains appropriate documentation associated with job duties. Capable of accessing required information from SAP and documenting same. This includes automated data collection using SAP.
- Maintains appropriate documentation associated with shipments to ensure that orders are properly shipped from the facility. Packs and labels individual shipments and prepares approved MSO’s. May be required to make arrangements for shipment pick-ups. Finalizes and distributes required shipping documentation to affected groups to ensure smooth and accurate information flow. Capable of accessing required information from the SAP system and documenting same.
Staging Crew duties
- Responsible for the entire staging process, to include physical set-up of materials for use in Production liquefaction (based on Information received from Production), as well as accuracy and completion of staging documentation. Must be able to effectively lead and direct Material Handlers assigned to assist in the staging process. Performs such duties in a safe and efficient manner so as to minimize damage and inventory discrepancies. Able to access SAP/generate Transfer Orders (TO’s) and troubleshoot any inventory discrepancies.
Off-site Warehouse duties
- Responsible for the entire staging process of loads, the unloading and loading of product, and accurate documentation of the same. Responsible for the receiving and verifying of raw material and components received at the outside warehouse. Performs such duties in a safe and efficient manner so as to minimize damage and inventory discrepancies. All GMP's, SOP's & WI's are followed and housekeeping duties are performed on a regular schedule. Individuals assigned to the outside warehouses are expected to perform and follow all the above with minimal supervision.
- High School or equivalent. Consideration may be given to those who hold 6 years of progressively responsible and relevant work experience.
- Forklift License required.
- 1 year of experience safely operating material handling equipment in an automated warehouse environment is required.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Internal applicants' direct supervisor and senior management will be notified by the talent acquisition team upon candidacy.