This job is currently Archived,
Mastercraftsman - United States
Posted on : 15 April 2017
What you’ll be doing:
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and repairs of various HVAC and mechanical equipment such as, but not limited to, air handlers, exhaust fans, roof top package units, boilers, chillers, pumps, air compressors, and related controls.
- Performs assignments involving repair, installation, alteration, maintenance, and preventive maintenance of refrigeration, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, including electrical troubleshooting
- Read and interpret electrical diagrams and troubleshooting of all associated controls
- Monitors HVAC systems and operations
- Maintains necessary work records including equipment records, logs, and timesheets
- May assist other maintenance personnel on projects as directed
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement: cost savings, efficiency, safety, operational condition assessments, etc.
- Perform general building maintenance activities
What you need for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years of HVAC / Refrigeration repair experience in a mixed use setting
- High school diploma a must, Associate's or Trade School diplomas preferred
- HVAC / R certifications and electrical certifications a must
- EPA Universal Refrigeration License
- Experience in maintenance troubleshooting
- Proficient with tools, equipment, and testing devices related to mechanical and electrical trades
- Working knowledge of CMMS, BMS / BAS systems
- Ability to read and comprehend complicated drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, and handbooks
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively function in a team environment
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the business organization in a professional manner
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.