Master Scheduler and Production Planner - United States
Our Lincoln, NE location is hiring a full-time Master Scheduler and Production Planner to join the team.
- Coordinate and expedite flow of activities and materials between various functional groups within the department
- Ensure that client expectations are being met while maximizing the efficiency and profitability of each study
- Ensure that production schedule is aligned with revenue target and other financial forecast
- Review the forecast and conferring with department supervisors to determine schedules.
- Track progress of work, completion dates and inventory levels.
- Order materials as necessary and track the progress with internal supply chain team.
- Investigate and provide suggestion to resolve production issues.
- Perform data analysis and decision making to support material planning to support expected production
- Evaluate availability of instrumentation equipment and schedule studies based on set standards
- Interface with internal clients throughout the company, through e-mails and phone calls, to compile necessary information to make decisions regarding the scheduling of studies.
- Organize study logistics and personnel; organize kick-off meetings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years’ experience in scheduling and planning for production or equivalent combination of education and skills required
- Understanding of ERP or scheduling software such as Optessa is required
- Proficient with MS Office including Visio and Access
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
To apply, please visit our online hiring center at www.celerion.com.