Master planner with growth potential - Belgium
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Family work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- The planning team at our company is part of a Global Planning organization and is responsible for the end-to-end supply planning within the production plant. We are looking for an ambitious Master Planner with high potential, to strengthen our team.
- The mission of the Global Planning team is “to ensure reliable product availability to our patients by applying leading planning processes across the E2E supply chain”.
- To realize this, we
- (a) orchestrate the supply chain rhythm in close partnership with all key stakeholders,
- (b) we deliver an optimal supply plan with supply chain insights in the short, mid and long term,
- (c) we optimize the use and availability of our resources,
- (d) we increase agility and customer responsiveness and
- (e) we cultivate a global, capable, trusted and leading planning organization and develop the best talent.
- The Master Planner Parenteral products is responsible to analyze the monthly demand and to develop a constraint plan to achieve agreed customer service levels and inventory while minimizing t total cost to the business.
- This position enables great career opportunities within the company Supply Chain organization, by providing experience within a complex production environment while being part of a Global Planning organization.
- The development of the constraint master plan for the horizon of 3-36 months.
- You balance customer service, inventory and production efficiency and handle issues proactively.
- Developing the rough-cut capacity analysis for the production plan and discuss all necessary actions with all stakeholders (production, planning, engineering, technical services, quality, etc.)
- Maintaining all planning parameters in SAP ERP and SAP APO (EOQ/MOQ, Planning time fence, etc.)
- Maintaining and optimizing inventories within targets and provide site inventory projections to the global inventory team.
- Being the key contact person for our customers and communicate and interact on a day to day basis for tactical order management.
- His/her product portfolio as product owner and participates in end -2-end supply chain improvement initiatives
- Making scenarios and coordinating simulations to support management decisions for the products under his/her product portfolio.
- Identifying issues and/or following up on escalated items that may impact supply.
- Lead the allocation process and provide updates in the escalation forums.
- Owning the supply chain KPI’s for his/her product portfolio and takes preventive and corrective actions to keep them at the desired level in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Initiating, leading and collaborating in cross functional teams to seek for improvement and challenge the status quo
- A Master’s degree is required or bachelor degree with relevant experience
- APICS Supply Chain certification is highly preferred.
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain, Planning, Inventory & Material Management processes,...is required.
- Working knowledge of finance is an asset.
- Working experience in an international environment/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP RPE / APO or OMP is an advantage
- You are customer focused and result oriented
- You have built a strong record of partnership, collaboration, communication and influence techniques in a matrix environment
- Strong decision-making, analytical & organization skills is a must have
- You can manage multiple initiatives simultaneous in a context with changing priorities and short deadlines
- You are capable to adapt to changing circumstances and can implement change in a positive manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- You are ambitious and willing to go the extra mile when necessary
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.