This job is currently Archived,
Master Data Manager - Belgium
Keyrus Biopharma (company)
Posted on : 04 July 2017
As a Master Data Manager at our company, you will join the R&D team on client’s site to spread the use and undertaking of Master Data.
Role and main tasks:
- You are responsible for maintaining the Master Data according to Governance, in close collaboration with business and stakeholders.
- You will support the setup of master data management system.
- You will interact with colleagues and stakeholders in scope of their project to ensure the inclusion of stakeholders and functional input, needs and constraints whilst staying in line with the client's business objectives to meet customer needs.
- Maintains master data according to Governance
- Facilitates change process needed to implement master data Governance
- Collaborates with stakeholders for process improvements involving master data
- Delivers master data related trainings to impacted functions and newcomers
- Supports development of process models and related documentation such as procedures
- Contributes to setup of a master data management IT solution including documentation of user requirements and user validation.
- Supports the team of the Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) in the roll out the OMS/RMS across the company in close collaboration with impacted stakeholders.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry product development is an advantage
- Experience in translation of business requirements into technical solution;
- Influential and credible across business and IT groups
- Solid understanding of business priorities and concerns
- Hands on experience in performing systems user validation
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Data integrity ALCOA principles
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.