This job is currently Archived,
Master Data Coordinator Saint Albans City United States,
Posted on : 11 July 2017
Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies. The Master Data Coordinator structures material masters and bills of material and implements conversions through SAP. Major duties/responsibilities include:
- Reviews and resolves routine audits
- Create and maintain system data to ensure it is correct in Material Masters (MM) and Bill of Material (BOM), based on PBOMs and Art and Prints.
- Manages Product and Customer Conversions. Completes PCC Note Timeline Action Step Details for each conversion, reviews reports, ensures obsolescence does not exceed corporate goals, and anticipates different and additional steps required for conversions.
- Completes various projects and duties required throughout the day, assigned by manager or supervisor.
- Actively participates in staff and department meeting discussions.
- Provide monthly report for metrics
- Assists in basic training.
- Computer software proficiency in Microsoft Office is necessary. Previous experience with SAP is preferred, but the ability to be trained in SAP is essential.
- To be successful, it is imperative that the incumbent be analytical, have problem solving skills and be attentive to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- The incumbent must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 - 5 years experience in Manufacturing, Scheduling, Procurement, Finance or equivalent business related experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Internal applicants' direct supervisor and senior management will be notified by the talent acquisition team upon candidacy.
St. Albans Vermont United States
Find a Job Find Candidates