This job is currently Archived,
Marketing Operations Specialist - Poland
Posted on : 14 May 2017
Job Description :
- Create campaign assets (emails, forms, landing pages, automation rules, drip programs etc.)
- Schedule and deploy email marketing campaigns globally
- Analyze and optimize campaigns--A/B testing to optimize campaign performance
- Assist with marketing campaigns and operations to develop, implement and manage an email deliverability strategy and production and advice on best practices
- Engage with marketing teams to ensure audience segments and lists are accurate for communication delivery
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure campaign’s success
- Work closely with field sales and marketing management to facilitate relationships among members of these teams in order to successfully execute marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with field marketing, customer care, e-business and business teams to facilitate new programs, campaigns, and offerings.
- Reporting and measurement: complete dashboards and reports to measure marketing performance and contribution to pipeline.
- Test and monitor campaigns to optimize performance.
- Train marketing teams on marketing automation tools and their functionality
Job Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience in related field
- At least 2 years of experience working in a marketing environment focused on executing automated marketing campaigns (preferably Eloqua, or Pardot, Marketo
- Knowledge of data capture and management strategies preferred (i.e. working with forms and managing data hygiene)
- The candidate must be fluent in English. Reporting and presentation skills to all levels of the organization are necessary.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively quality control test campaigns prior to launch
- Strong sense of urgency and experience in deadline driven roles
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- 30 days of vacation!
- Backed by an outstanding team of 8,000 employees and located in over 150 countries across the world, our company is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
- We provide our customers with critical knowledge, expertise and innovative detection, imaging, software, and services solutions so that they can make better decisions for better outcomes.
- We make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment.