Marketing Manager UK/Ireland – Poultry - United Kingdom
|Marketing Manager UK/Ireland – Poultry|
|At Elanco we understand the powerful role healthy animals play in making lives better. As the global population grows, so too will the need to meet the demand for safe, affordable food for all. As pets increasingly become important parts of our families, so too does the need to help them live longer, healthier, higher-quality lives. Since our start at Eli Lilly and Company in 1954, we, Elanco, have been working to empower our customers—from veterinarians to food producers to all those concerned with animal health—to address these global challenges, and advance a vision of food and companionship enriching life. We strive to develop and deliver products for consumers, animals and the environment through innovation and a shared vision to enrich the life of people worldwide.|
|An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Elanco’s marketing team in the UK & IE as the Marketing Manager, Poultry, for the UK and Ireland. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, and leading the strategy for the Poultry portfolio, this is a high profile role will focus on B2B marketing with global customers within the UK and Irish markets. |
Bringing a winning mindset and with an affinity for agriculture, you will develop and execute marketing plans for Elanco’s poultry brands ensuring alignment to the larger category and business objectives. You will interact with key suppliers, including agencies and sit on multiple internal and external cross functional teams in a matrix environment, both in UK and the global business
Elanco have a passion for feeding people now, and into the future, and are a leading player in the poultry market. You will share this passion.
|Your experience: |
• You will be qualified to degree level in either life science or a business qualification;
• You will also hold an MBA or professional marketing qualification;
• You will have professional marketing experience in a regulated industry;
• You will have a demonstrable passion for marketing;
• You will have an affinity for Agriculture;
• Demonstrated experience in developing customer insights;
• Demonstrated experience in working effectively cross functionally;
• A results driven team player able to work in and with a proactive team with a high degree of customer focus;
• Ability to influence and deliver results through others.