This job is currently Archived,
Marketing Manager Spine & Trauma Surgery - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
WHAT TO EXPECT
- With a complete portfolio designed to meet a broad range of clinical demands, our lab operating room technology particularly addresses surgeons’ workflow and patient data management needs.
- Our lab Elements software helps surgeons make the most of patient data.
- And Image Guided Surgery facilitates minimal invasive procedures by continuously overlaying the position of surgical instruments versus 3D imaging data.
- Platforms like Curve Image-Guided Surgery, Kick Purely Navigation, Airo Mobile Intraoperative CT and Buzz Digital O.R., are transforming the surgical space and becoming integral to daily life in the O.R.As Marketing Manager in the Surgery Campaigns team you will be located at our headquarters and be responsible globally for marketing activities of our state-of-the-art Image Guided Surgery portfolio.
- You will contribute to successfully launch and promote latest products and drive future growth and profitability of this exciting high-tech business by leveraging comprehensive marketing skills.
- Define marketing goals and strategies for assigned products
- Coordinate global product launches according to launch processes
- Develop targeted customer communication –Campaigns– together with brand management
- Develop key product messaging and international tradeshow concepts
- Consult with the R&D teams to ensure consistency of product information and strategy
- Organize and provide product presentations during international sales meetings
- Support the sales force with quote templates, product consulting and product demonstrations during customer visits at the headquarters or at customer site
- Support regional marketing teams with the organization of workshops, symposium or other events
- Monitor customer needs competitive landscape
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Passion for innovative high-tech products and for technological advance
- University degree, preferably in business administration with a major in marketing
- First professional experience, preferably in medical, software or high-tech industries
- Ability to interact with international sales teams and customers
- Effective written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- We offer you a professional business environment, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas.
- Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will be demanded and promoted, both professionally and personally.