Marketing Manager Partnering Business with experience in diagnostic market - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- People everyday all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare.
- The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp.
- And that’s the world in which our company plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions.
- Entrepreneurship and creativity paired with outstanding expertise and dependable performance have been our signposts since four engineers set up our company and ventured into business in 1980, creating in under four decades a global player within life sciences and diagnostics.
- Drawing from this background of long-earned assets we constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
- Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with company technology, products and support.
- We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
- We need your ambition, expertise and passion to shape the marketing of our Partnering Business where we are a leading developer and manufacturer of OEM instruments mainly in diagnostics.
- We are seeking a creative, skilled expert committed to empower our customers.
- In this role you will lead a small team for marketing planning and marketing project management in close collaboration with the Head of Global Marketing & Portfolio Management.
- You will execute the operational marketing plan to support the achievement of sales goals and to strengthen the company Partnering Business brand.
- Collaborating very closely with the internal Corporate MarComm team you will be responsible for the webpage content for Partnering business.
- Creation of inbound marketing content such as blog topics, new Partnering Business services and event organization will be a key part of the role.
- You will develop and provide where appropriate, marketing tools such as Showpad, videos, configurators and promotional material.
- Through market research, customer interaction and key opinion leader contact you will support the strategic growth of the Partnering Business in target segments of the diagnostic market.
- Master degree in Natural Sciences (chemistry, biochemistry or medical sciences or equivalent)
- an education in Marketing
- B2B marketing working experience in a diagnostic industry experience (3 to 5 years)
The following skills are a plus:
- Product management experience
- Effective managed marketing campaigns, collaterals, web, online and channels
- Ability to perform analysis of market, competitor and customer data
- Ability to manage voice of the customers, market research and segmentation
- Broad and sharp sales skills
- The Marketing Manager in the Partnering Business has excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skill, and at the same time a good understanding of the diagnostic market to deliver relevant marketing input for the business.
- She/he enjoys working in a collaborative team , “hands-on” and with experience across global regions and under pressure.
- She/he demonstrates ability and experience to effectively interact with internal and external executives and senior leaders.
- The job requires around 20% of traveling.