Marketing Manager – Dairy Portfolio - United States
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy.Our company's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Our company's Animal Health division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet.
- This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
This position will lead all marketing and brand efforts for dairy cattle products.
- Facilitate marketing related analysis by gathering and coordinating inputs from all relevant departments and stakeholders. Utilize analysis to develop brand objectives, strategies, and tactics. Undertakes strategic analysis and presents findings. Provides input and direction to market research and guide application of implications from consumer insight studies.
- Oversee the development of brand strategy and engage in life-cycle planning. Develop and manage the marketing plan. Develop packaging strategies. Set the strategy for the launch of new products. Incorporate overall company & category vision into strategies for the brand. Evaluate SWOT analyses for competitors and business problems; recommend marketing communications strategies for the brand.
- Participate in cross- functional teams for product planning or brand improvements (e.g. new products, line extension, etc). Conduct market research to determine future new products and product improvements. Manage innovations from development through implementation to create measurable positive impact on overall company progress/success.
- Develop overall promotional and media activities to deliver Brand objectives. Lead agency relationships to create effective advertising, promotion public relations, professional and retailer programs to deliver Brand objectives. Oversee execution of the brand strategy through implementation of tactics. Drive revenue and profit growth.
- Develop pricing/reimbursement strategies. Approve and manage brand budgets. Monitor supplier billings and brands A&P investment to generate profitable brand growth. Develop revenue and market objectives for new products.
- Work independently. May train, supervise or provide guidance to more junior personnel with regard to technical and behavioral competencies. Identify and suggest best practices and undertakes innovative activities.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the animal health industry
- A thorough understanding of dairy farming
- A thorough understanding of the US Cattle market
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- Prior experience in sales and sales management in the animal health industry
- Experience with new product launches, preferably dairy cattle
- Experience managing distribution and supply chain
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Supply, Marketing, Operations, Management