- Do you want to work in an international environment, surrounded by motivated colleagues?
- Are you analytically strong and able to turn ideas into concrete solutions?
- Do you enjoy working on new propositions or even new business models?
- Our company as a growing company is looking for a driven, enthusiastic Marketing Manager Innovation.
- Our company created the We Care program to provide guidance on how we want to work together.
- Our company is committed to “the pursuit of excipient excellence” and a common way of working in order to support our pursuit:
- We work with the customer in mind
- We understand our product and its usage
- Quality is in our blood
- We feel at home, stimulated, and inspired Will you join us on our pursuit?
- In this role you will lead company’s radical innovation projects, as well as execute the key marketing activities in such projects.
- In these projects we consider the entire business model, not just the product.
- The Marketing Manager Innovation takes care of the following activities:
- Actively gathering, analyzing, and interpreting market and competitor information for identifying potential customer needs
- Conducting market research e.g. through customer interviews to uncover customer needs
Segmenting, Targeting & Positioning:
- Segmenting the market into groupings of customers that have relatively similar requirements and preferences
- Selecting and targeting those segments that are of greatest interest to the company.
- Building value propositions that are distinctive and valued by the target customers (innovating over multiple axis, also beyond the product alone)
- Building business model and business cases for these propositions/innovations
- Testing prototypes in the market, with customers. Gathering feedback and further optimizing the proposition.
- Preparing and executing market launches.
- Independently starting up and managing radical innovation projects in close collaboration with other departments such as Technology & Innovation, Sales, QA, Operations, and Finance, but also with customers and suppliers
What does success look like?
- Do you have a University degree (Bsc/Msc.) with 8-12 years’ experience in marketing and innovation?
- Do you have a Business Administration or Life Sciences background, and preferably an affinity with both?
- Do you have extensive project management experience?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Are you able to think out of the box, challenge the status quo, and make connections between seemingly unrelated aspects?
- Do you have experience with business model innovation / business model canvas and rapid prototyping?
- Are you result oriented/plan based/independent or pragmatic?
- Are you a great team player?
- Do you speak and write English fluently?
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.