This job is currently Archived,
Marketing Manager Innovation - Germany
DFE Pharma (company)
Posted on : 27 April 2017
- Do you want to work in an international environment, surrounded by motivated colleagues?
- Are you analytically strong and able to turn ideas into concrete solutions?
- Do you enjoy working on new propositions or even new business models?
- Our company as a growing company is looking for a driven, enthusiastic Marketing Manager Innovation.
- Our company created the We Care program to provide guidance on how we want to work together.
- Our company is committed to “the pursuit of excipient excellence” and a common way of working in order to support our pursuit:
- We work with the customer in mind
- We understand our product and its usage
- Quality is in our blood
- We feel at home, stimulated, and inspired Will you join us on our pursuit?
- In this role you will lead company’s radical innovation projects, as well as execute the key marketing activities in such projects.
- In these projects we consider the entire business model, not just the product.
- The Marketing Manager Innovation takes care of the following activities:
- Actively gathering, analyzing, and interpreting market and competitor information for identifying potential customer needs
- Conducting market research e.g. through customer interviews to uncover customer needs
Segmenting, Targeting & Positioning:
- Segmenting the market into groupings of customers that have relatively similar requirements and preferences
- Selecting and targeting those segments that are of greatest interest to the company.
- Building value propositions that are distinctive and valued by the target customers (innovating over multiple axis, also beyond the product alone)
- Building business model and business cases for these propositions/innovations
- Testing prototypes in the market, with customers. Gathering feedback and further optimizing the proposition.
- Preparing and executing market launches.
- Independently starting up and managing radical innovation projects in close collaboration with other departments such as Technology & Innovation, Sales, QA, Operations, and Finance, but also with customers and suppliers
What does success look like?
In two years from now, you have successfully launched at least one new business model innovation to the market, which company’s sales force is comfortably selling, and which is recognized and appreciated by our customers. Furthermore, our company has a healthy innovation pipeline, with various new projects in earlier stages of development.
- Do you have a University degree (Bsc/Msc.) with 8-12 years’ experience in marketing and innovation?
- Do you have a Business Administration or Life Sciences background, and preferably an affinity with both?
- Do you have extensive project management experience?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Are you able to think out of the box, challenge the status quo, and make connections between seemingly unrelated aspects?
- Do you have experience with business model innovation / business model canvas and rapid prototyping?
- Are you result oriented/plan based/independent or pragmatic?
- Are you a great team player?
- Do you speak and write English fluently?
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.