Marketing Manager, Industrial - CPI - China
The Marketing Manager Industrial CPI is ultimately responsible for developing a strong pipeline of growth programs in order to eventually generate leads for the Sales or Business Development organization. Success will be measured on the size and quality of the identified growth programs as well as the Development Pool generated by the programs
- Develop pipeline of Marketing Growth Programs
- Synthesize market data from multiple sources to form strong market understanding and anticipate game changing trends that can generate large opportunities for Solvay Specialty Polymers (SpP).
- Identify and prioritize Marketing Growth Programs based on market attractiveness and SpP’s unique value proposition.
- Look for new white spaces to investigate for potential market entry.
- For all identified Growth Programs drive full Marketing Process: 1) Market Assessment (Fact Book), 2) Validation and 3) Launch Plan for Market Entry (Marketing Mix).
- Drive stakeholder buy-in through each milestone of the Marketing Process: Business Lines, R&D, Communications, Regional Sales Force
- Monitor trends and provide Marketing support to Core Business
- Monitor and communicate global competitive trends in the Industrial-CPI market with the main purpose of driving
- Work with Product Managers (PMs) for global coordination of pricing activity.
- Develop and maintain appropriate sales and market support tools.
- Academic degree (bachelor`s/master`s degree), preferably in Business/Marketing or Engineering.
- MBA or marketing-related graduate degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial position with a strong marketing background
- Strong Marketing capabilities, practical knowledge of main Marketing Excellence tools
- Strong knowledge of the Industrial-CPI industry
- Proven track record in driving successful results even without direct authority
- Experience in leading cross functional teams (technology, product management, sales, …)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and bring innovative new ideas
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills