Marketing Manager in Full-Time (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is an owner-managed, innovative and forward-thinking company.
- As a contract organization for clinical research, we successfully conduct clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 according to international standards for the proof of efficacy and safety of new pharmaceutical products for human use.
- With increasing growth of our company accesses the international market and increases its worldwide study activities with a clear focus on dermatology.
- For the effective support of our marketing team, we are looking for a successful marketing manager who at any time is willing to look beyond the horizons and who surprises with exceptional ideas and activities.
- In the field of this position, you will be responsible for the development of marketing materials for the strategic brand communication of company in an international environment.
Your main functions:
- Systematic maintenance and development of the online marketing in collaboration with our partner agency for web design and communication
- Development and maintenance of marketing materials for the use by our sales managers and for brand communication purposes
- Conduct of market, competitor and trend research
- Assistance in the development of the annual marketing plan and the according budget plan
- Planning and conduct of off- and online advertisement campaigns
- Preparation of exhibitions and coordination onsite
Your qualification profile:
- You could already gather several years of professional experience in the field of activity mentioned above upon you have ideally completed studies (Bachelor/ Master). General experience in clinical research is preferred but not mandatory
- You have high organizational capabilities and work independently and goal-orientated
- Personally you convince by a professional appearance, an excellent communication and a reliable and flexible way of working
- Your German and English language skills are exceptional and you feel at ease in an international environment
- We expect very good knowledge dealing with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- You are at least familiarized with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or comparable CRM-Tools
- A high degree of ambition as well as the general willingness to make national and international business trips would round off your profile
We offer you:
- A corporate culture which stands for appreciation and good collaboration
- Freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Attractive remuneration with fixed salary, business mobile phone and laptop
- Well-structured incorporation, continuous training offerings and individual development prospects
- Flat hierarchy, “open-doors-policy” and a relaxed but professional atmosphere
- Regular team events and a special focus on work-life-balance (flexible working time and more)