Marketing Manager, Household Care Consumer, Bagsværd Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Marketing Manager, Household Care Consumer
We are looking for a global go-getter to join our Laundry Powder Category Team. You will be responsible for driving category growth initiatives with a special focus on Emerging Markets. Success relies on the ability to stretch your imagination to enable customers to gain value they did not believe they could access.
You will use your solid understanding of our customers’ business as well as consumer and market trends to create new opportunities for the Category. You will drive projects from concept development to successful commercialization, bridging corporate strategic initiatives with regional realities. You will also work closely with regional colleagues to support their activities and customer engagements ranging from contract negotiation to cool new product concepts.
You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously. One important aspect of being successful in this role is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities. You will be working closely with other sales and marketing colleagues around the globe. Managing stakeholders and interests are key drivers of success in this position.
The role will consist of well-defined challenges as well as tasks in which you are expected to frame the best way forward, we expect you to be highly independent in your working style. In this position, you need to be very hands-on in order to execute and deliver on your projects but you also need to be able to think long-term in order to establish the future strategies and plans for growth.
Fluent spoken and written English is required. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 25%).
The job will be based out of Bagsværd, Malaysia or Bangalore and be on local employment terms. You will be reporting to the Head of Powder Laundry Category.
In this position you need:
- A business education (BSc or MSc) or a technical education (e.g. BSc or MSc)
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or marketing role, ideally in Emerging Markets
- Project management and strong communication skills (required), international experience is an advantage and so is experience from the Household Care, Pharma or FMCG industry
- To feel comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks. You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- Strong problem solving skills (required). You have an operational and pragmatic approach to creating results.
- To enjoy working in cross-functional, and cross-cultural teams with many stakeholders. You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com.
For more information please contact Head of Powder Laundry Category, Marie Skjold-Jørgensen (email@example.com).
Application deadline: May 30th, 2017. Applications must be submitted online. We will review applications and interview on an ongoing basis. Please include your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply. All documents must be in English.