Marketing Manager Europe - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- A strategic and operational function
- Your mission is to develop a strategic vision for the marketing of the company's products and services in line with the global company vision as defined by the headquarter. You are responsible for the marketing and the development of our e-commerce platform.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the EU and US markets, in order to implement a marketing strategy that promotes the value of our products and services. You will use all the available marketing channels.
- You will organize and lead the marketing campaigns for the launch of new product and services.
- You will promote a unified corporate communication, to ensure adequate company visibility worldwide.
- You will cooperate closely with the R&D, Sales, IT and Production departments.
- To accomplish your mission you will manage a team of 5 people.
- This role is based in Liege but will require travel flexibility.
- You have a university education. A degree in Life Sciences is an asset.
- You have minimum 5 years’ international experience in Marketing in the Life Science or biopharmaceutical industry.
- You are a strong leader, people manager and organizer.
- You have successful commercial experience and a make-it-happen attitude.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- An international and crucial role to further develop the business
- The opportunity to participate in the global growth and success of this ambitious biotech group.
- The chance to further develop your experience in an organization with a human touch.
- A competitive salary package commensurate with your experience.