This job is currently Archived,
Marketing Lead - Epilepsy - United States
Posted on : 28 March 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Neurology Patient Value Unit , we are looking to fill the position of Marketing Lead - Epilepsy.
- The Marketing Lead develops and executes brand strategies and tactical plans for either a Brand or core channel of business (i.e. – Systems – Hospital, IDN, LTC) within the Epilepsy mission. Do you have the spirit of an entrepreneur that is curious?
- This specific blend of talent means you are apt at applying ambition to an inquisitive nature for the good of patients.
As a 'entreprecurious' person and Marketing Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the patient’s reality and the ecosystem of care.
- Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task.
- Take accountability for trying new ideas/approaches that are aligned with our purpose, strategy, and values.
- Use healthy debate to encourage diversity of thinking and improve outcomes.
As a 'entreprecurious' person and Marketing Lead you will contribute by:
- Driving short-term and mid-term (3-year) business plans that result in strategic initiatives and tactical programs that maximize the value of our company Epilepsy Brands in the marketplace.
- Leading and overseeing the development of marketing plans, strategies, and core tactics in support of the brand’s strategic vision.
- Directing the actions and thinking of others to ensure an integrated and aligned approach across the entire extended team.
- Serves as primary brand contact in development of forecast, forecast updates, brand budgets, and other core reports in support of the brand.
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical product management experience plus at least 2 years of pharmaceutical sales experience.
- In-depth understanding of the Healthcare Ecosystem (IDN, ACO, HCP, Hospital).
- Prior experience in Neurology therapeutic area preferred.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Neurology, Pharmaceutical, Product Manager, Healthcare, Marketing, Science, Operations