- Are you a undergraduate or recent graduate looking to obtain some hands-on marketing and communications experience in the world of biotechnology?
- If yes, then come join our team.
- As an intern with the company Marketing Communications team, you will have the opportunity to assist with digital and print marketing campaigns, coordinating tactical marketing projects, coordinate project dashboard, and assist with database and CRM projects.
- Working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager, you will support the sales and marketing of science products, while learning about campaign deliverables and the critical role it plays.
- You currently possess or are working to acquire a Bachelor’s in marketing, communications or media; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud for PC preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer with Windows operating system, Outlook email, internet, and basic MS Office products.
- HTML a plus.
- Our company is expanding and evolving.
- Our culture is one that empowers you to embrace new challenges and influence change.
- Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
- We empower great science. For more than 25 years, our company has provided innovative tools, instruments, and solutions that advance biomedical research and cellular therapy. We are 1,800 scientists, engineers, physicians, support specialists, marketers, and more – all dedicated to improving scientific understanding and impacting human lives. At our headquarters campus and offices worldwide, fresh ideas become unique products.
- Our company is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.