Marketing Intern - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- With its range of digital cameras and audio recorders, company’s Consumer Products Division is dedicated to offering a wide selection of ways to capture and enjoy life's most precious moments.
- Our company has a long history of combining innovative technology, usability and excellent quality with an extraordinary yet highly functional design to fulfill the expectations of demanding photographers: cameras boasting highest performance, compact design and low weight.
Our company is looking for a Graduate/Student to build experience and utilize their education and qualifications within a working environment.
- Working to support the marketing team to build experience and knowledge in a variety of areas.
- Duties would include a wide spectrum of tasks, from administration to event logistics, relationship building to data management.
- We are looking for a creative and motivated individual who is ready to accept a new challenge.
- Office support for consumer marketing team
- Admin and office based duties including telephone cover
- Social media support
- Submitting and managing design requests to strict deadlines
- Event support
- Some external meeting attendance may be required
- The individual should be motivated and creative with an interest in marketing and social media.
- GCSE's including Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Customer focus
- Delivering results
- Problem solving, creativity& decision making
- Team working