Marketing Intern - Medical Acute Care - Netherlands
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Our company products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
About Our Internship Program
- Our program is perfect for talented students seeking to gain valuable hands-on experience and develop their talents in an international, ambitious and result driven organization.
- The internship will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path.
- We’re committed to investing in you, both personally and professionally.
- Therefore we offer on-the-job learning and a structured training program within the specific business function.
- Furthermore, a dedicated mentor will be assigned to you, you’ll be given real responsibility from day one, and will get great insight into what it’s like to work at the world’s leading medical technology company.
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaignsWe’re open to your ideas.
- The projects and tasks you are assigned from day one will be meaningful to the success of our business.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor program with a focus on Marketing and/or Business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills