- Our company, a publicly traded specialty global pharmaceutical company with commercial offices , MO is seeking a Marketing Intern.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, this position will support the brand initiatives and the marketing department.
- The Marketing Intern must be able to work in a fast paced, agile environment and complete weekly/monthly processing duties.
- The schedule will be 20-30 hours a week.
- The Marketing Intern will work with many internal departments including: Sales Leadership, Training, Sales Operations and Human Resources.
- Builds productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country.
- Participates in personal development and training sessions.
- Must be proficient in MS Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of ability to work within a team environment and/or independently as needed; adapt to change quickly (high flexibility); high personal motivation; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills as well as oral presentation and written skills.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Graduate student or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university.
- At least one year in professional work environment.