This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 June 2017
Job DescriptionPRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Interns job duties will mainly include supporting ongoing projects while job shadowing Marketing Specialist, marketing specialists and sales director with a focus on improving social media status, sales meeting and exhibition preparation, and bridging gap between sales and marketing regarding administrative items.
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in one or more of the following work groups:
- General Marketing
- Trade Shows and Chapter Meeting Organization and Support
- Social Media
- Website Development
- Email marketing
- Contact Database Management
- (In-office) preparation for tradeshows and meetings
- Create and execute social media campaigns
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing (in action)
- Website development and launch
- Current student or recent graduate of business or marketing, public relations, English or communications.
- Co-Op candidates welcomed
- Authorization to work in the US without Company sponsorship now AND in the future
- Social media experience and understanding
- General understanding of marketing from a North American perspective
ADDITIONAL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Demonstrate Go-Getter attitude
- Detailed oriented
- Work effectively with others
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner
- Recognize and respond effectively with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Good customer service mentality
- < >Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
- General Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Word, Access, Outlook etc. are preferred
- Hours are irregular with 30 hours per week.
- Schedule could involve evenings
- The position is a professional position and the conduct of such a position should be the basic expectation.
- Working with medical physicists and remotely located sales team
- Ability to lift >50 pounds.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly.
CompanyThe fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA s leading fully integrated IntegraLab
Bartlett - TN
Find a Job Find Candidates