As a Marketing intern, you’ll work closely with our Marketing Dept to drive new inbound leads for the sales team through marketing efforts. You’ll be able to strategize, be creative, and have input into the campaigns. You will get to work side-by-side with senior leadership to build and grow our business.
- The Marketing intern is a team player in developing and overseeing marketing campaigns on all social channels, blogs, and implementing new promotional campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work with our Marketing Lead and present suggestions based on past data, come with fresh ideas, write creatively, and is a team player.
Responsibilities and joint tasks
- Executing on the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material, including weekly blog posts.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Manage corporate identity through social media.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Student in Marketing and or Communication
- Highly motivated
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Strong creative outlook and writing skills
- Fluent in English