- Responsible for promotional and marketing activities for company Surgical Products (consumables and medical equipment's)
- Conduct product presentations and training's to customers
- Support users in the operating theater on the use of company equipment's and provide first level technical support for doctors
- Liaise effectively with team members, distributors and support staff for quality product demonstrations, training's, seminars and workshops
- Regular visits to existing and prospective customers independently, and with distributors to build strong relationships
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology or any related fields
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a marketing environment in medical equipment industry
- Experienced in visiting operation theater and comfortable in discussions with doctors
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
- Our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for over 165 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.