- The marketing department at our company is a dynamic, driven, creative and customer-centric unit within this expanding international engineering company.
- Due to its continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join the team at their head office.
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing, you will support the day to day operations of the department which will include digital and direct marketing, market intelligence, lead generation and management, event management as well as branding and PR.
- This is a superb opportunity for a recently graduated professional looking to develop their marketing career and to gain exposure to the full spectrum of responsibilities that a marketing department undertakes.
- To support the day to day functions and short-medium term goals of the marketing department.
- This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Marketing collateral – design and distribution
- Content generation – presentation design
- Merchandising – ensuring adequate supply
- Branding – maintaining and encouraging correct use of brand
- Intranet – contributing and maintenance of company intranet
- Direct Marketing – ezine design and distribution
- Blogs – creation of blog posts – particular pre & post-conference
- Social Media - design, creation and publication of posts for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Main stream publications – ensuring timely inclusion in publications, co-ordinating articles etc.
PR & Events
- Bi-Annual Social Events & Conferences
- Admin Support
- Charity Involvement – liaising with charities, promotion of in-house charity events
- Pre-conference/meeting intelligence: Examining attendee profiles. Preparing profiles for sales team
- News Library – Archiving and distributing relevant news to the team
- Market Analysis – Examining Company profiles i.e. global footprint and activity. Documenting findings and distributing to team leads
Data Management & Lead Generation
- Data Capture – retrieving and distributing leads captured from website and other sources
- Analytics – reviewing data gleaned from Google Analytics and E-zine generation software. Analysing trends and utilizing findings to mould future marketing activitie
- Lead Management/Automated Journeys – utilizing data to build relationships with and delight customers (client/candidates).
- BA in Business, Marketing or other similar discipline
- 1-3 years experience in industry an advantage but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated personality that can display initiative
- Creative with an ability to adapt to new technology easily
- Excellent communications skills – both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task