Marketing Excellence Deployment Lead - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We aspire to be the patient-preferred global biopharmaceutical leader transforming the lives of people with severe diseases and need exceptional individuals to achieve this goal.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and talented professionals who thrive on challenge and change, who want to make a difference and deliver results.
- We search for a Marketing Excellence Deployment Lead who can support our MMA Practice – Global Marketing department.
Nature & Scope
- The Global Marketing Practice has undertaken to reinforce company’s internal competencies in the Go-To-Market strategies development for drug and patients’ technologies solutions.
- The Marketing Excellence Deployment Lead will hold the primary responsibility for supporting PVUs in launching new patients’ technologies solutions and in the defining and implementing deployment strategies at both global and regional level.
- In addition, the job holder will also support the Launch Excellence lead in defining launch excellence framework for patients technologies solutions and support PVUs in launching other non-technology related solutions.
- In this Global position the jobholder will act as a partner to the PVU’s Missions and be the liaison towards the PVU regions for related launch activities.
- As a Marketing expert the person will be also contribute to enhance the Strategic Marketing Excellence in launch related activities.
Supporting PVUs in the definition and implementation of launch strategies for patients’ technology solution
This role will be accountable for the delivery of the launch strategy and oversight of implementation in alignment with the multiple Program Leads, team members, and champions in the regions.
- Support PVUs global missions in the creation of the design and the development of launch strategies, launch plans and positioning of the solutions alone and within solutions portfolio
- Support the regional entities in the definition of the local implementation plans with regards to tactics specific to non-drug solutions.
- Bring medical device specific expertise to ensure that Go-To-Market strategies are encompassing state of the art execution in terms of internal/external training (in liaison with Training group), segmentation and targeting for HCP and patients, customer service and helpline, logistic and reversed logistics.
- Help defining alternate scenarios to anticipate competitive responses and potential device low performance.
- Ensure that all actions will be taken to build a seamless patient experience and to ensure efficient integration of the solution within physician’s office / care continuum.
- The role is also responsible for supporting Mission Team in portfolio’s marketing budget elaboration.
Supporting Marketing Excellence in further developing company’s launch excellence framework and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years pharmaceutical and/or medical device.
- Previous device experience especially with both injectable and/or connected devices and ideally experience with digital applications considered by FDA as medical devices.
- Experience on how to build an ecosystem around medical device solutions.
- Solid marketing background covering input into development and launches in EU or US.
- Proven track record in Device global launches is a must. Digital Solutions and Diagnostics experience is a plus.
- Proven track record in Project portfolio management is a plus.
- Knowledge of technical and scientific foundation, sufficient to understand all aspects of projects in an authoritative way and discuss with technical experts.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and an effective team player who can engender credibility and confidence within an international matrix organization.
- Experience in line management with direct reports and/or remote management/leadership would be a plus.
- Ability to build effective partnerships and lead cross-functional teams towards fulfilling a common mission.
- Ability to motivate, coach and support the team members, as a team and as individual members.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and awareness of cultural sensitivities.
- Ability to solve conflicts and to seek help for this if needed.
- Ability to delegate and yet provide operational support when needed.
- Ability to influence using thought-out rationales and effective communication skills to influence key decisions including the use of third parties or experts to persuade others.
- Knows when and how to communicate, using strong interpersonal skills and written communications when appropriate.
- Excellent communications skills and adaptable when working with teammates who may be either data-driven or more qualitative for efficient interactions.
- Creative mind-set, can-do attitude and hands-on problem solving skills, while able to think strategically.
- Strategic Thinking and Big Picture Orientation - prioritization and focus on critical deliverables; implement systems & processes to enhance global business value; promote global mindset.
- Results & Performance Driven - customer focused, flawless execution, actions to build stakeholder value, sense of urgency.
- Results focused - ability to overcome obstacles and achieve key outcomes.
- Strong Project planning and management skills, being able to perform risk assessments, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions.
- Analytical - ability to handle strategic higher-level projects, logically breaking situations or issues down into their essential elements: carrying out diagnosis and developing solutions.
- Integrity - overriding commitment to integrity and high standards in self and others.
- Flexibility and adaptability - Decides what to do based on the situation. Changes behavior or approach to fit the situation or the person. Works effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Working with complexity and ambiguity - The ability to comfortably initiate change and overcome obstacles operating with a high level of flexibility.
- Show resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity. Able to handle risk and uncertainty.