Posted on : 18 July 2017
- during your first year you will plan, coordinate and attend several congresses in north america, europe and asia together with our team of Sales managers and application specialists. you are the main responsible person for exhibitions where you make sure everything go according to plan in addition to representing us during the show. daily work with pr and Advertising partners is a natural part of your task.
- you will be our Coordinator for market Communication and branding through web, digital and printed material. this with your excellent ability to understand how to communicate the excellence of our products and knowhow to clearly highlight the added value in our offer to customers around the world.
- to start with you will go through an introduction program with experienced colleagues, primarily from Product management and Sales. you will join a team with extensive experience from International Business with manufacturers of Medical Imaging systems. building blocks for our company culture is result focus, team work and commitment.
- we expect you to be a team-worker with excellent skills to coordinate activities where you need to be productive on your own initiative as well as work in team with multiple colleagues. great writing skills in English for press releases and Marketing material is of great importance. you have the ability to maintain and develop an overview of our Marketing and pr work. experience from Marketing within medical industry combined with ability to understand relatively technical products is necessary. you always strive to deliver the best possible quality.
- our customers are world-leading manufacturers of ultrasound, x-ray, MRI and mammography systems and we are the market Leader within our field. we maintain and develop our position in the market by constantly investing in r&d to bring new products to manufacturers around the world.
- University degree in Marketing and Communication or equivalent (berghs, ihm etc &).
- a minimum of three years experience from a similar role within medical/life science industry.
- experience from international Marketing
- experience in working with web and Social Media.
- writing press releases and reports
- speaking and writing swedish and English (fluently)
- self drive
- our company is a medical technology company specializing in image Analysis and artificial intelligence. its cutting-edge technology helps doctors accurately interpret medical images, a crucial foundation for better diagnosis and Treatment.
- as an industry pioneer for more than 30 years, our company has decided to take a lead position within deep learning, the latest artificial intelligence technology.
- our company is currently investing heavily in the field to expand its product portfolio.
- the present product portfolio includes state-of-the-art image enhancement Software for 2d/3d/4d ultrasound, MRI, x-ray and mammography which is used by leading equipment manufacturers worldwide.
111 22 Stockholm Sweden
Find a Job Find Candidates