Marketing Coordinator - Brazil
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul, and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Neurology Team, we are looking to fill the position of Marketing Coordinator.
- Reporting to the BU Neurology Head, this self-driven / proactive position will support the execution of the marketing plans/initiatives for the Neurology franchise in Brazil. Specific areas of responsibility include congress and events management, coordination of promotional materials development as well as different KPI tracking. Proven ability to coordinate and implement multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support the execution of the Neurology marketing tactics, i.e. Patient Support Programs, Congress & Events Management, Non Personal Promotion, HCP promotion digital and non-digital promotion, Awareness activities and Epilepsy / Parkinson Days.
- Prepare and follow up the monthly Ex-Factory sales tracking, promotional materials and correlated investments & team expenses.
- Support the Patient Support Program activities while tracking KPI.
- Coordinate vendors / purchases activities and correlated processes in SAP.
- Coordinate digital materials / initiatives & social media activities with agencies.
- Responsible for congresses and conventions execution.
- Manage and deliver promotional materials and basic projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor competitor activities and issues via professional publications / databases, conferences, etc.
- Project management for promotional and educational plans (milestones, timing, budget).
- Support the correct execution of the Neurology promotional plans including: promotional medical education, samples, Field force promotional materials and digital strategies.
- Attend and support at sales conferences in all related details to the promotional campaigns and related materials.
- Develop process to ensure active communication with the force field to monitor field activity (ORBIT reports and other communication tools).
- Strict adherence to compliance with internal processes regarding legal, regulatory and financial policies and procedures required.
- Monitor competitor activities and issues via professional
- Education: - Bachelor´s degree is required; - MBA degree is a plus
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or Marketing Research
- Digital health strategies as a plus
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Basic understanding of the therapeutic areas (CNS & Neurology) a plus
- Ability to solve problems that include multiple decision makers and carry several options for solutions, as well persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work I a fast-paced, matrix organization/ environment.
- high results oriented.
- Excellent negotiating, networking, coordination, relationship management and presentation skills.
- excellent innovative, communicate, strategic and analytical skills.
- Must have the ability to execute projects independently as well handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment is necessary.
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
Job Segment: Neurology, Biotech, Medical, Marketing MBA, Healthcare, Science, Marketing