Marketing Communications Intern - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Provide administrative and project support for the email and webinar team during the summer. This will includes things such as assisting in building emails in Pardot, building webinar invitations, post webinar emails, creating internal sales training invitations via Cisco WebEx, plus any other administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in building emails (to be deployed to both internal employees and external customers) as assigned in Pardot
- Provide assistance to the webinar team by building HTML/Graphic webinar invitations and personalized invitations in Pardot
- Assist in building post webinar follow up personalized emails
- Create internal sales training announcements in Cisco WebEx and send meeting information to the webinar/training specialist.
- Education: Associate’s degree (A.A. /A.S.) or equivalent in chemistry, biology or related discipline.
- Experience: One to two years related experience in marketing.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet