Marketing Communication Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position will be responsible for developing, executing, and monitoring multi-channel marketing campaigns including digital, social, print, events and other marketing collateral in support of defined marketing objectives.
- Prepare, plan and support the execution of publicity, promotional and commercial activities.
- Create company sterile services and institutional sales marketing materials - including brochures, advertising, email, web, social media, and other promotional materials in conjunction with Marketing Management.
- Request translation service of marketing materials, as needed.
- Work with advertisers for timely and usable ad submissions.
- Copy edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Recommend, implement and maintain website updates.
- Research and report on media coverage, tactical success metrics and industry trends.
- Organize exhibitions and events.
- Implement innovative eMarketing and web-based campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the compliance and brand guidelines on all forms of marketing communications.
- Support and update integrated communications calendar.
- Partner with internal and external customers/vendors to execute materials, including advertisement, graphics, educational events and promotional items.
You should possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 3 years of marketing communications experience.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal, written and analytical skills.
- Background in implementing CRM strategies, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deliverable deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience writing, editing and measuring the effectiveness of marketing communications in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in marketing Healthcare, 503B Outsourcing Facilities, Institutional Sales, preferred but not required.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat PRO, Premier Pro, etc.) and InDesign capabilities, a plus.
What’s on offer?
- Our company offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.