The Marketing Automation Consultant will set-up, execute, monitor and optimize the client’s CRM & Marketing Automation programs and campaigns in order to ensure a flawless execution and build a strong digital strategy across all segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up, execute and monitor campaign flows in a marketing automation tool: Oracle Eloqua / Salesforce Pardot / Salesforce ExactTarget / Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Email marketing: integrate multiple responsive email templates, carry out multivariable testings, build email best practices, work with test/learn principles
- Develop triggered email campaigns including dynamic content
- Reporting: Analyze and optimize new and current campaigns
- Responsible for the technical implementation of the Marketing Automation strategy, according to customer insights (from different data sources) together with the Business Intelligence and IT teams
- Work together with the IT team and the digital team (in-house and external) in order to build Marketing Automation programs.
- Work together with the Business Intelligence team in order to set-up the best suitable Marketing Automation programs.
- Manage quality insurance and control process on all campaign deliverables within the Marketing Automation platform
- Bachelor’s Degree or University Degree
- 1+ years of marketing automation execution experience
- Familiar with SaaS environment
- Solid technical skills for database management in SQL [Not compulsory but a big plus]
- Experience working with IT resources
- Team player, problem-solving experience and ability to resolve issues throughout project life cycle
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and proactive manner
- High degree of accuracy; logical thinker, strategic mind-set
- Very good knowledge of either Dutch or French and very good knowledge of English