Marketing & Sales Officer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company develops innovative protein therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders.
- At this moment, the company is composed for further science, technology and new product development and commercial roll-out.
- The company is small (approx. 100 employees, based international) and entrepreneurial.
- The Marketing & Sales Officer must fit in this organizational culture where integrity, openness, self-awareness, entrepreneurship and flexibility are core competencies.
- Positioning of RUCONEST therapy, the RUCOVITAE total care program and our company to the target audiences.
- Development and execution of Marketing & Sales/Market Access Activities included in the Marketing & Sales and Marketing Communications plans, such as patient advocacy, congress management, KOL development.
- Support development of/ and drive execution of EU Key Opinion Leader relationship-building activities, working closely with Medical Affairs Team and business partners.
- Champions the brand in Pharming territories through co- developing tactical launch plans
- Supports the development of the brand plan working with internal and external parties and ensures execution of the plan
- Supports marketing and sales activities in LOC’s and ensures alignment and leverage across markets
- Organizes all activities surrounding medical and corporate conferences (booth, logistics, invitations, speakers)
- Supports and coordinates internal and external communication activities to promote the brand and shape the market
- Drives, organizes and coordinates Patient Advocacy support activities in a compliant manner in assigned territories
- Cultivates relationships, supports Key Opinion Leaders and other stakeholders, development activities.
- Ensures that all activities, promotional materials, and reports meet the appropriate compliance standards and guidelines
- Manages Marketing expenses