This job is currently Archived,
Marketing & Sales Assistant Neurology - Germany
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- The Marketing & Sales Assistant Neurology is responsible for the administrative support of the Neurology leadership team (Marketing Lead, Sales Lead and BUL) and for back-office support for the field based sales team.
- S/he handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and hence is required to function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Abilities like independently managing projects and processes as well as handling multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines is essential for this position.
Internal and external event handling
- Provide administrative support to Business Unit Lead (BUL) such as organization of internal Sales/Marketing team meetings & trainings; managing workflow of documents signed by the BUL
- Coordinate and organize regional and national sales meetings including logistics, meeting room planning and arrangements for external speakers.
- Support sales team in delivering local educational events by preparing required legal contracts, ensuring timely vendor, invoice and payment management in the respective financial systems and arranging logistics for sponsored speakers.
- Monitor sales and marketing budget for educational events and fulfill all requirements of tracking and recording events for the transparency code.
- Handle general vendor, invoice and payment process for all external vendors that are used by the BUL and Sales Team.
- Support of Marketing Managers Neurology in preparation of all marketing relevant tasks, for example the development of Marketing material
- Support company's participation on local and international congresses (e.g. DGN, Updates etc.)
- Manage efficiently external vendors: communication, events and translation agencies
- Organize efficiently the central storage of promotional materials
- Support of Marketing Managers in organization of prelaunch activities
- Handle contract management for all commercial events
Financial & other tasks
- Responsible for overall budget administration (Sales, Marketing)
- Administer the marketing and sales budget in collaboration with Neurology Marketing and Sales lead, Finance
- Support Marketing and Sales Manager in managing operational spend (monthly accruals, budget tracking)
- Participate in administrative and financial workflow for offers, orders and invoices with respect to marketing activities
- Handle and approve invoices, create necessary forms, ensure adherence to SOP (PRF, new vendor, PO Management)
- Provide general office administration and backup for other assistants (Executive & Office Assistant, Marketing Assistant)
- Backup for order management
- Closely collaborate and pro-actively communicate within the assistant group to manage tasks and processes across departments.
- Serve as a back-up for the Sales Assistant other Business Units and other assistant positions as required.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Sales Assistant, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German & English
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP)
- Acts highly service-oriented, calm and polite in a busy work environment
- Able to handle multiple and changing priorities and deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of ethics and responsibility
- Highly motivated and pro-active
- Assistant or commercial degree or equivalent
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.