Marketing & Communications Manager - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
• A minimum of 5 years of experience is required in a related position.
• Strong oral and writing skills in English and Dutch.
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Professional Software package.The incumbent must also have a working knowledge of related software.
• The employee should be able to travel upon request of the company and should be in the possession of a drivers license
• Experience in leadership gathering strategic information is a must.
• Develops and implements corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
• Manages the corporate branding.
• Develops and maintains social media profiles
• Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships.
• Manages PR and press relations.
• Responsible for email campaigns in regards of the development and implementation.
• Manages inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
• Optimizes print, social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
• Manages the sponsorship plan, identifies appropriate sponsor and responds to all sponsorship request.
• Continues to build and maintain online reputation for Rescop to be the biggest advocate in the software validation industry.
• Develops and implements customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated.
We offer a challenging position in a fast growing international environment where we invest in the personal development of our employees. We create opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong rewarding and community impact.