- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Marketing Analyst, Household Care
- As a Marketing Analyst for HHC, you will be an important supporter in driving key industries and segments within the company.
- You will run marketing research reports and analysis in different platforms systems, including market mapping of various countries.
- You will investigate and consolidate consumer study and market information on trends and competition.
- You will prepare and analyze spreadsheets and charts in Excel (PivotTable, macro and power point link) on market share and size and prepare Power Point presentations with action recommendation identifying insights that can generate growth.
- You will give support Regional Marketing Department designing, executing and build consumer surveys, building and delivering marketing presentations; Local retail pricing; Support on promotional material creation; Other Marketing tasks, as needed;
- Able to provide to Sales and Technical Services departments Marketing support helping to identify regional business opportunities with responsibility and professionalism, you will work in collaboration with local and global interlocutors.
- Perform all activities with responsibility and professionalism, in compliance with the company’s policies, norms, procedures and regulations, in accordance with the company Touch.
- Analytical ability to handle data and marketing information with good writing.
- Organization and attention to deliver reports with quality (written and presentations).
- Spanish/Portuguese translations review;
In this position you need to have:
- Master degree in business administration, marketing, economics or related fields, with good knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Desirable knowledge in statistics.
- Fluency in English (oral and written). Spanish intermediate
- Office package: Advanced Excel
- Experience with: Marketing research, data analysis, consumer trends and market information.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.